HOME PRODUCTS FORUM RESOURCES KIT COMPARISON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS  
GALLERY HISTORY VO THEORY SYSTEM MEDIA CONTACT  

Go Back   Forums > Vegetable Oil Forum > CHURCH AND STATE
Register User's Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2011, 03:33 AM

Default Here we go again...

I still can't believe this crap is legal. And now it's come to my neck of the woods. I know the answer to the question, but have these people no shame? I hope my fellow Pennsylvanians turn out to SHOW them where the boat docks.

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-westb...,5116994.story
Old 03-12-2011, 12:00 PM

We can only hope that people that live in your area get together and let this "church" know that there is no room for such statements in places such as this. The only way we will be able to stop these folks is by telling them that they are not welcome where ever they go.

I wonder if it ever occurred to any of the Westboro members that perhaps, this was a vengeful action. Not everyone who dies has incurred the Lord's Wrath. They're so annoying!!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettage View Post
I still can't believe this crap is legal. And now it's come to my neck of the woods. I know the answer to the question, but have these people no shame? I hope my fellow Pennsylvanians turn out to SHOW them where the boat docks.

http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-westb...,5116994.story
What we need is for Americans to gather in larger numbers to bring fear to these scumbags.... We can also start making there lives impossible by going to their homes, Church and places of business or work to stir up problems for them or keep them up all night making noise. Americans can easily out number these scum bags by a thousand to one so if they want attention they may just get more than they want if they continue with this nonsense.

Last edited by Rawvo; 03-12-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:11 PM

Read the article doofus, those scumbags ARE Americans, exercising their First Amendment Rights. Don't bitch about it here, take it up with your Congresspersons if you want the First Amendment Rights limited for those who don't share your views.

Personally I think their views and actions are abhorrent, however the phrase "Equal Justice for All" comes to mind.
Their actions are a uniquely weird form of domestic jingoism peculiar to the USofA, that seems more Islam than Christian, but that's how America rolls.

Hey, anyone who wants to do violence against them is fine by me, both will end up in jail or dead....problem solved.

Last edited by J_Galt; 03-12-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Galt View Post
Read the article doofus, those scumbags ARE Americans, exercising their First Amendment Rights. Don't bitch about it here, take it up with your Congresspersons if you want the First Amendment Rights limited for those who don't share your views.
I did read it you "dumb ass" and my first amendment rights let me go to were they live and work and yell at the scumbags as I wish. Screw the take it up with congressmen crap and just go straight to their homes, Churches or business and yell at these scumbags with a bull horn all day and all night 24/7.
I know your liberal views are more concerned about protecting these scumbags and their hate speech John but I can play the same game in reverse with out taking away anyone's first amendment rights.

Last edited by Rawvo; 03-12-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawvo View Post
I know your liberal views are more concerned about protecting these scumbags and their hate speech ..
Hey, pay attention to the whole message.

What part of:

Personally I think their views and actions are abhorrent, however the phrase "Equal Justice for All" comes to mind.
Their actions are a uniquely weird form of domestic jingoism peculiar to the USofA, that seems more Islam than Christian, but that's how America rolls.

couldn't you grasp? Do you know what abhorrent means?

No one is protecting your scumbags, don't you realize that the First Amendment gives them just as much right to spew their beliefs as it gives you to spew yours? Muzzling them won't solve your scumbag problem.

In Canada they could be charged with hate crime, and carted off to jail to rot while the slow wheels of justice turn.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
No one is protecting your scumbags, don't you realize that the First Amendment gives them just as much right to spew their beliefs as it gives you to spew yours? Muzzling them won't solve your scumbag problem.

In Canada they could be charged with hate crime, and carted off to jail to rot while the slow wheels of justice turn.
This is were your misunderstanding me as I am not trying to "Muzzle" them I am just saying to go to their back yard or place of work and use my First Amendment right to call them scumbags ect. ect 24/7 to see how they like to live with that weeks at a time.

If you cant stop them nicely then Americans can be creative by making them suffer with fear a bit.
Westboro protesters face jeers and slashed tires

This is how you send them a message.

Last edited by Rawvo; 03-12-2011 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:

Hey, anyone who wants to do violence against them is fine by me, both will end up in jail or dead....problem solved.
Freedom comes with responsibility. There are consequences for one's actions. People that act in poor taste have the Freedom to do so, they are not, however, Free from the consequences of their actions. I firmly believe they have the right to act like piles of excrement, that's their right. But the residents and other members of our society have just as much a right to inform them that they are being those piles.

The manner of their rhetoric is abrasive and offensive to those in mourning. It is wrong, on a moral level, not a legal level, to act the way these people are acting. If people speak out against them and say that something needs to be done, it doesn't necessarily mean that we need to complain to the local legislator to take away their rights. It means, that we, as a moral and just People, need to stand up, tell them they are wrong and keep telling them until they get it. If that means spanking them in public, then so be it.

There is no guarantee in the Constitution that Freedom of Speech protects one from an ass whipping when one doesn't think before they open their mouths.