HOME PRODUCTS FORUM RESOURCES KIT COMPARISON FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS  
GALLERY HISTORY VO THEORY SYSTEM MEDIA CONTACT  

Go Back   Forums > Vegetable Oil Forum > Dieselpunk
Register User's Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2011, 08:28 AM
Administrator

Default Weird Africa

Who would have thought that in Botswana there would be a bunch of farmers who decided that "Motorhead" was the fashion they need to follow.... Shows you just how strange people are.

Here is a photographer who made the metalheads of botswana the subject of some of his work.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.
-Helen Keller

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
-HAL9000

Old 05-01-2011, 06:48 AM

Hot and arid generally do not mix well with lots of leather....Some funk can not be washed off with the first shower.... Well I guess if Tommy Lee can spend a month on the road not showering and doing shows and drinking....